divendres, 22 de juliol del 2011

Pirograffiti ETERN




English
  For my last  trip to London I invented the "pirograffiti", a new system to leave my eternal mark without risking to be arrested by the police. I made two prototypes of tool- stamps made iron with the inscription ETERN. I heat these tools heat with a blowtorch. As soon as they are hot enough, I stamp them by burning a wooden surface or a plastic surface which get melted. It is a simple and very effective system that will surely appeal to lovers of innovations. The first tests were made in Begur, a beautiful village on the Costa Brava (Catalunya).  
Català
Per al recent viatge a Londres vaig inventar el "pirograffiti", un nou sistema per deixar la meva empremta ETERNa sense haver-me d'arriscar a ser detingut per la policia. Vaig construir 2 prototips d'eines-tampons amb planxa de ferro amb la inscripció ETERN, aquestes eines les escalfo amb un bufador i un cop calentes les estampo sobre la fusta que es crema o els plàstics que es fonen. Es un sistema simple i molt eficaç que de ben segur agradarà als amants de les innovacions. Les primeres proves van ser fetes a Begur, un bonic poble de la Costa Brava.










2 comentaris: